Bedrooms & Bathrooms
• The Master bedroom features a California King bed, and an en-suite.
• Bedroom 2 has an en-suite and can be configured as a double bed, twin beds or up to 3 singles.
• Bedroom 3 can also be configured as a double bed, twin beds or up to 3 singles and shares a family “washroom” with the rest of the house.
There is a sofa bed in the parlour between the kitchen and the lounge that converts into a double bed.All bedrooms have ceiling fans, air-conditioning, fly-screening, burglar bars and digital safes.
Kitchen & Bar Area
The kitchen features a fridge-freezer with icemaker, a dishwasher, an oven, a toaster oven and a micro-wave. It also has a breakfast table with seating for 4. The Laundry has a tub washing machine and a sink.
Guests enter the property via the porch which has comfy armchairs, faces East, and is great to catch the morning sun or some shade in the late afternoon.
There is a Parlour between the Kitchen and the main lounge with a sofa bed. The lounge has seating for 10, a wall mounted TV, bar fridge, DVD and CD players. It is linked to the outside dining area by a 15ft sliding door, and has sea views.
The Dining Area is covered with a solid roof, but is entirely open on the beach side, and leads directly onto the canopied sun-deck. It has a large glass dining table and seating for 8.
The Sun-deck has two settees , two armchairs and a barbeque. It has 3 steps down into the garden, where there are sun loungers and umbrellas, and the path to the beach gate.
Sea Turtle is set in quarter of an acre of mature gardens. On the road side it is mainly set to parking with room for 6 vehicles. On the beach side there are mature trees for shade, sunloungers, and a sandy area inside the properties fence for private sunbathing. There is a lockable gate that leads directly onto the beach, an external shower and a “garden washroom” with sink and toilet. Turtles often nest in front of the house.
There is a daily maid/laundress to wash-up, do laundry, and to clean and service the rooms. A cook can be arranged, at additional cost, if required.
The house is:
• A five minute drive south of the best restaurants on the island (Cin Cin and The Cliff)
• 600m from a large modern supermarket
• Right on the beach
• Walking distance from Kensington Oval Cricket Ground
Extra features and Amenities:
• Fly screening and security bars on all bedrooms
• Direct access to Brighton Beach
• 110V Outlets
• Two kayaks available
• 2 x External showers
• A masseuse is available by appointment
- Air Conditioned bedrooms
- Beach Front
- CD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- DVD Player
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Internet Access
- Private Pool
- Sea view
- Security System
- Short walk to beach
- Wireless Internet
Brighton Beach, Barbados
• Sea Turtle is located on Brighton Beach, 2 miles north of Bridgetown (city centre & main fish market)
• 3.5 miles south of Sandy Lane Hotel
|From||To||Minimum Stay||Nightly Rate||Weekly Rate|
|15-Apr-2019||14-Dec-2019||NA||$350 USD||$2,450 USD|
Rental rates are subject to 10.00 % TAX.
Rental rates are nightly and are subject to 10% shared room levy until the end of 2019 and will then increase to 13.75% as of January 2020.
plus any applicable service charge
Rates, taxes and service charges are subject to change without notice.
Christmas and New Year rates may vary and will be advised at the time of enquiry.